Modeling heat transfer I a glow discharge in the stationary mode
- 14 Downloads
The temperature field of a stationary glow discharge in a gas-discharge chamber is investigated by using modelling of the heat transfer processes. The solution of the problem was obtained on the basis of an asymptotic expansion of the equations.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Stationary Mode Temperature Field Asymptotic Expansion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Golubev and F. V. Lebedev, Physical Principles of Technological Lasers [in Russian], Book 1, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.K. N. Ul'yanov, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,13, No. 3, 656–659 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.E. P. Velikhov, A. S. Kovalev, and A. T. Rakhimov, Physical Phenomena in a Gas-Discharge Plasma [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Karnyushin, “Ionization and transport processes in flow-through CO2 lasers. Physics of flow-through gas discharge systems,” Collection of Scientific Papers [in Russian], Minsk (1986), pp. 3–14.Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Abramovich, Applied Gasdynamics [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory, McGraw-Hill (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. S. Akimov, K. V. Baiadze, V. M. Vetsko, et al., Fiz. Plasmy,11, No. 8, 999–1006 (1985).Google Scholar