Thermodynamic parameters of hydrocarbons in the critical range
1. n-octane and n-nonane
- 22 Downloads
Scale equations of state have been derived for normal octane and nonane, which describe the thermal and caloric properties of those substances with an error close to the error of experiment.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Hydrocarbon Thermodynamic Parameter Octane Nonane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Badalyan, The Density and Viscosity of n-Octane from the Triple Point up to Pyrolysis Temperatures: Ph.D. Thesis [in Russian], Groznyi (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Topchiev and D. S. Kurumov, Thermophysical Parameters of Pure Substances and Mixtures [in Russian], Makhachkala (1990), pp. 35–38.Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Kuznetsov, The Caloric Properties of Normal Alkanes over a Wide Range in State Parameters: Ph.D. Thesis [in Russian], Groznyi (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.Kh. I. Amirkhanov, B. G. Alibekov, D. I. Vikhrov, and V. A. Mirskaya, The Isochoric Specific Heat and Other Caloric Parameters for Normal Hydrocarbons [in Russian], Makhachkala (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.S. B. Kiselev, Teplofiz. Vysok. Temp.,24, No. 3, 500–509 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.I. G. Kostyukova, The Equation of State and Thermophysical-Parameter Calculation for a Wide Range Around the Critical Point: Ph.D. Thesis [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Anisimov, Critical Phenomena in Liquids and Crystals [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991