Radial distribution of the heat-flux density in the bearing spot of a plasma cutting arc
- 27 Downloads
The results are reported from an experimental study of the laws governing the variation of the heat-flux density in the bearing spot of a cutting arc as a function of the arc polarity as well as the design and operating parameters of the plasmatron.
KeywordsExperimental Study Statistical Physic Operating Parameter Radial Distribution Plasma Cutting
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Yurk, “Strong-current stabilized discharge in air, N2, O2, and CO at atmospheric pressure,” Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Shoek, Modern Problems of Heat Exchange [in Russian], Leningrad (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Polyakov and P. F. Bulanyi, Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 6, 137 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.O. N. Nestor and H. N. Olsen, SIAM Review,2, No. 3, 200 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. Ya. Kiselev, Plasma-Air Cutting of Metals Using Copper Electrodes [in Russian], Kishinev (1977).Google Scholar