Packet model of external heat transfer for a fluidized bed
- 19 Downloads
A modification is proposed for the packet model of external heat transfer of a fluidized bed. The modified model considers heat exchange between the particles and the gas flowing through the packet formed by the particles.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Heat Exchange External Heat External Heat Transfer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. S. Botterill, Fluid-Bed Heat Transfer, Academic Press (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.O. M. Todes and O. B. Tsitovich, Equipment with a Fluidized Bed [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Baskakov (ed.), Heat- and Mass-Transfer Processes in a Fluidized Bed [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Borodulya, V. L. Ganzha, and V. I. Kovenskii, Hydrodynamics and Heat Exchange in a Fluidized Bed under Pressure [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.K. E. Makhorin, V. S. Pikashov, and G. P. Kuchin, Heat Exchange in a High-Temperature Fluidized Bed [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Baskakov, High-Rate Nonoxidative Heating and Heat Treatment in a Fluidized Bed [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.N. V. Antonishin and V. V. Lushchikov, “Heat transfer in dispersed media,” in: Investigation of Transport Processes in Dispersed Systems [in Russian], ITMO AN Belorussian SSR (A. V. Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer of the Belorussian Academy of Sciences), Minsk (1981), pp. 113–129.Google Scholar
- 8.L. L. Vasil'ev and S. A. Tanaeva, Thermophysical Properties of Porous Materials [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.M. É. Aérov and O. M. Todes, Hydraulic and Thermal Principles of the Operation of Units with Packed and Fluidized Beds [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar