Solution of a two-dimensional heat-conduction problem for a sector
- 17 Downloads
We consider a problem for the Laplace equation in a circular sector wherein heat exchange takes place on the sides of the sector in accordance with Newton's law and a temperature distribution is specified on the circular arc.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Distribution Heat Exchange Laplace Equation Circular Sector
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Vlasov, Boundary Value Problems in Domains with Curvilinear Boundaries [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Vlasov and A. P. Prudnikov, Modern Problems of Mathematics [in Russian], Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki, Vol. 20, VINITI, Akad. Nauk SSSR, 3–36 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Kaczmarz and H. Steinhaus, Theory of Orthogonal Series, Chelsea Publ.Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Methods of the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variables [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.N. K. Bari, Uch. Zap. Mosk. Gos. Univ.,4, No. 148, 69–107 (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.S. G. Mikhlin, Numerical Realization of Variational Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar