Solution of the converse thermal conductivity problem with consideration of the perturbing influence of the thermocouple
Questions involving the use of an adequate model for temperature measurement in solving converse thermal conductivity problems are considered.
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Temperature Measurement Adequate Model Thermal Conductivity Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Heat-Exchange Processes in Airplane Equipment [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.N. R. Kel'tnen and J. V. Beck, Teploperedacha,108, No. 2, 98–105 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Kulakov and B. I. Makarov, Measurement of Surface Temperatures of Solids [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Yaryshev, Izv. Vyssh, Uchebn. Zaved., Priborostr.,6, No. 1, 134–141 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Deshkin and P. L. Magidei, Energomashinostroenie, No. 5, 13–16 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.É. F. Baranovskii, V. M. Il'yushenko, A. A. Stepanenko, and V. N. Tyulyukin, Tsvetn. Met., No. 5, 75–77 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987