The effect of thermal self-action of a light beam in a shear flow
The effect of thermal self-action in a shear gas flow transverse to the beam and containing a stagnation domain is investigated.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Light Beam Shear Flow Flow Transverse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. C. Smith, Proc. IEEE,65, No. 12, 1679–1714 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Zuev, Propagation of Laser Radiation in the Atmosphere [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Kogan and A. N. Kucherov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 2, 104–110 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kucherov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,52, No. 8, 1549–1558 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.M. N. Kogan and A. N. Kucherov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,241, No. 1, 48–51 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.F. G. Gebhardt and D. C. Smith, IEEE J. Quantum Electron.,QE-7, No. 2, 63–73 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.P. M. Livingstone, Appl. Opt.,10, No. 2, 426–436 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.J. A. Fleck, J. R. Morris, and M. D. Feit, Appl. Phys.,10, No. 2, 129–160 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.J. A. Thompson, J. C. S. Meng, and F. P. Boynton, Appl. Opt.,16, No. 2, 355–366 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.P. J. Berger and P. B. Ulrich, Appl. Opt.,16, No. 2, 345–354 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987