Numerical and physical modeling of turbulent flow around a plate with two transverse ribs
- 19 Downloads
Results are presented of a numerical and experimental investigation of turbulent incompressible fluid flow near a horizontal plate on which one and two interceptors are installed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Fluid Flow Experimental Investigation Physical Modeling Incompressible Fluid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Belov and V. I. Mamchur, Uch. Zap, TsAGI,16, No. 2, 93–97 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Colman (ed.), Turbulent Flow Computation Methods [Russian translation], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.Londer, Pridden, Sharma, Theoretical Principles of Engineering Computations [Russian translation], No. 1, 332–342 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.J. A. Humphrey, J. Whitelaw, and G. Yee, J. Fluid Mech.,103, 443–463 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Kudryavtsev, Numerical Analysis of the Flow around a Disc by a Turbulent Incompressible Fluid Flow [in Russian], Deposited paper No. 4465-82 Dep., VINITI, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Leschtsiner and W. Roddy, Theoretical Principles of Engineering Computations [Russian translation],103, No, 2, 299–307 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.E. V. Vlasov, A. S. Ginevskii, R. K. Karavosov, and M. O. Frankfurt, Trudy TsAGI, No. 2137, 3–32 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Belov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 107–109 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.M. C. Good and P. N. Joubert, J. Fluid Mech.,31, 547–570 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987