Numerical and physical modeling of turbulent flow around a plate with two transverse ribs
- 15 Downloads
Results are presented of a numerical and experimental investigation of turbulent incompressible fluid flow near a horizontal plate on which one and two interceptors are installed.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Fluid Flow Experimental Investigation Physical Modeling Incompressible Fluid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Belov and V. I. Mamchur, Uch. Zap, TsAGI,16, No. 2, 93–97 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Colman (ed.), Turbulent Flow Computation Methods [Russian translation], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.Londer, Pridden, Sharma, Theoretical Principles of Engineering Computations [Russian translation], No. 1, 332–342 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.J. A. Humphrey, J. Whitelaw, and G. Yee, J. Fluid Mech.,103, 443–463 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Kudryavtsev, Numerical Analysis of the Flow around a Disc by a Turbulent Incompressible Fluid Flow [in Russian], Deposited paper No. 4465-82 Dep., VINITI, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Leschtsiner and W. Roddy, Theoretical Principles of Engineering Computations [Russian translation],103, No, 2, 299–307 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.E. V. Vlasov, A. S. Ginevskii, R. K. Karavosov, and M. O. Frankfurt, Trudy TsAGI, No. 2137, 3–32 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Belov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 107–109 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.M. C. Good and P. N. Joubert, J. Fluid Mech.,31, 547–570 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987