A two-model iteration algorithm for solving the inverse boundary-value problem of heat conduction
- 15 Downloads
A method is proposed for restoring the heat flux density on the boundary of a body which consists of the sequential solution of the direct problem for an adequate complex model and the invserse problem for a simplified heat transmission model.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Flux Heat Conduction Flux Density Complex Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Incorrect Problems [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Heat Transfer Processes of Flying Vehicles [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Chirkin, Thermophysical Properties of Nuclear Engineering Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Kalitkin, Numerical Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar