Diagnostics of electro-gas-dynamic flows of a low-current high-voltage discharge
The results of an experimental investigation of the dynamic and energy characteristics of electro-gas-dynamic flows are presented.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Experimental Investigation Energy Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Babenya et al., InzhrFiz.,Zh.,50, No. 6, 951–959 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Babenya et al., Inzh-Fiz. Zh.,50, No. 5, 729–735 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Vasil'ev, Schlieren Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Gorlin and I. I. Slezinger, Aerodynamic Measurements [in Russian], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Rusanov and A. A. Fridman, Physics of Chemically Active Plasma [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Karnyushin and R. I. Soloukhin, Macroscopic and Molecular Processes in Gas Laser [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Legasov, V. D. Rusanov, and L. A. Fridman, Collection of Articles in Chemistry of Plasma [in Russian], No. 5, B. M. Smirnov (ed.), Moscow (1978), pp. 328–337.Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Goloveiko and L. A. Bebenya, “Interaction of atomic particles with a solid,” in: Proceedings of the 7th All-Union Conference, Vol. 3, Minsk (1984), pp. 184–187.Google Scholar
- 9.“Method for vaporization of liquids,” Inventor's Certificate No. 1163113 SSSR. F 26 B 3/34.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988