Inverse spectral problems used for the synthesis of diffusional light guides
- 12 Downloads
The method of the inverse problem of scattering theory is used to analyze processes of radiation propagation and mass transfer in optical guiding systems.
KeywordsRadiation Mass Transfer Statistical Physic Inverse Problem Spectral Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Gel'fand and B. M. Levitan, “Determination of a differential equation from its spectral function,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,15, 309–360 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. S. Agranovich and V. A. Marchenko, The Inverse Problem of Scattering [in Russian], Kharkov Univ. (1960); V. A. Marchenko, Sturm-Liouville Operators and Their Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Faddeev, “The inverse problem of the quantum theory of scattering,” Sov. Probl. Mat.,3, 93–180 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Coen, “Inverse scattering of the permittivity and permeability profiles of a plane stratified medium,” J. Math. Phys.,22, No. 5, 1127–1131 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.B. N. Zakhar'ev, V. N. Pivovarchik, E. B. Plekhanov, and A. A. Suz'ko, “Exactly solvable quantum models (potentials of the Bargmann type),” Elem. Chastitsy At. Yad.,13, No. 6, 1286–1335 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. L. Kolpashchikov and A. A. Sus'ko, “Use of the method of an inverse problem in the optics of inhomogeneous media,” Preprint No. 10, Inst. Teplo-Massoobmena, Akad. Nauk Belorus. SSR, Minsk (1981); “Use of methods of an inverse problem in the technology of fabrication of diffusional light guides,” in: Hydrodynamics and Heat Exchange in Inhomogeneous Media [in Russian], Inst. Teplo- Massoobmena, Akad. Nauk BSSR, Minsk (1983), pp. 59–65.Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Pivovarchik and A. A. Suz'ko, “Generalization of Marchenko's method in the inverse problem of the quantum theory of scattering,” in: Evolutionary Problems of Energy Transfer in Homogeneous Media [in Russian], Inst. Teplo-Massoobmena, Akad. Nauk BSSR, Minsk (1982), pp. 168–177.Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Denisov, “Uniqueness of the solution of certain inverse problems for a heat-conduction equation with a piecewise-constant coefficient,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,22, No. 3, 858–864 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.O. H. Hald, “Inverse eigenvalue for layered media,” Commun. Pure Appl. Math.,30, 69–94 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986