Spreading of a horizontal layer of non-Newtonian liquid
- 10 Downloads
The flow of a layer of non-Newtonian liquid in an open volume is investigated numerically.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Open Volume Horizontal Layer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Astarita and G. Marrucchi, Principles of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, McGraw-Hill, (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Khusid, “Spreading of a non-Newtonian liquid over a horizontal plane with intense heat and mass transfer at the layer surface,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,45, No. 1, 51–60 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Dunets, B. M. Khusid, O. I. Mikulin, and L. P. Pripasaeva, “Spreading of non-Newtonian liquid over a horizontal surface under the action of its weight,” in: Non-steady Processes of Rheodynamics and Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], ITMO im. A. V. Lykova Akad. Nauk BSSR, Minsk (1983), pp. 88–92.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Shul'man, S. M. Aleinikov, B. M. Khusid, and É. É. Yakobson, Rheological Equations of State of Viscous Polymer Media (Analysis of the State of the Problem). Preprint No. 13 [in Russian], A. V. Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer, Academy of Sciences of the Belorussian SSR, Minsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Yanenko and V. M. Kovenya, Splitting Method in Gasdynamics Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Samarskii, Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.L. G. Voroshin and B. M. Khusid, Diffusional Mass Transfer in Multicomponent Systems [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Gadzhiev and V. N. Pisarev, “‘Romb’ implicit finite-difference method for numerical solution of gasdynamic equations with heat conduction,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,19, No. 15, 1288–1303 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985