Spreading of a horizontal layer of non-Newtonian liquid
- 17 Downloads
The flow of a layer of non-Newtonian liquid in an open volume is investigated numerically.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Open Volume Horizontal Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Astarita and G. Marrucchi, Principles of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, McGraw-Hill, (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Khusid, “Spreading of a non-Newtonian liquid over a horizontal plane with intense heat and mass transfer at the layer surface,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,45, No. 1, 51–60 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Dunets, B. M. Khusid, O. I. Mikulin, and L. P. Pripasaeva, “Spreading of non-Newtonian liquid over a horizontal surface under the action of its weight,” in: Non-steady Processes of Rheodynamics and Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], ITMO im. A. V. Lykova Akad. Nauk BSSR, Minsk (1983), pp. 88–92.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Shul'man, S. M. Aleinikov, B. M. Khusid, and É. É. Yakobson, Rheological Equations of State of Viscous Polymer Media (Analysis of the State of the Problem). Preprint No. 13 [in Russian], A. V. Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer, Academy of Sciences of the Belorussian SSR, Minsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Yanenko and V. M. Kovenya, Splitting Method in Gasdynamics Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Samarskii, Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.L. G. Voroshin and B. M. Khusid, Diffusional Mass Transfer in Multicomponent Systems [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. D. Gadzhiev and V. N. Pisarev, “‘Romb’ implicit finite-difference method for numerical solution of gasdynamic equations with heat conduction,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,19, No. 15, 1288–1303 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985