Equation of dynamical thermoelasticity in a medium with thermal memory
- 17 Downloads
We derive a linearized system of dynamical thermoelasticity equations for an isotropic medium with thermal memory. We prove a uniqueness theorem and reciprocity theorem for the corresponding boundary-value problem.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Linearize System Uniqueness Theorem Isotropic Medium Reciprocity Theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. J. Rogers, “Transport of heat and approach to second sound in some isotropically pure alkali-halide crystals,” Phys. Rev.,3B, No. 7, 1440–1457 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.D. W. Phol and V. Irniger, “Observation of second sound in NaF by means of light scattering,” Phys. Rev.,36, No. 9, 480–483 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Schneider and E. Stoll, “Molecular-dynamics study of a three-dimensional one-component model for distortive phase transitions,” Phys. Rev.,17B, No. 3, 1302–1323 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Schneider and E. Stoll, “Molecular dynamics study of second sound,” Phys. Rev.,18B, No. 12, 6468–6482 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. S. Podstrigach and Yu. I. Kolyano, Generalized Thermomechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.P. J. Chen and M. E. Gurtin, “On second sound in materials with memory,” ZAMP,21, No. 3, 232–241 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis, Graylock (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Doetsch, Handbuch der Laplace Transformation, Bd 1, Birkhauser Verlag, Bazel (1950).Google Scholar