Intensification of convective heat transfer in channels with a porous high-thermal-conductivity filler II. Forced heat-transfer regime
- 21 Downloads
Results are presented from an analytical study of intensification of convective single-phase heat transfer in a channel with a porous high-thermal-conductivity filler in the case of intensive external heating.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Convective Heat Analytical Study Convective Heat Transfer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Maiorov, V. M. Polyaev, L. L. Vasil'ev, and A. I. Kiselev, “Intensification of convective heat exchange in channels with a porous high-thermal-conductivity filler. I. Heat transfer with local thermal equilibrium inside the porous material,” Inzh.- Fiz. Zh.,47, No. 1.Google Scholar
- 2.E. K. Kalinin, G. A. Dreitser, and S. A. Yarkho, Intensification of Heat Exchange in Channels [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Novitskii and I. G. Kozhevnikov, Thermophysical Properties of Materials at Low Temperatures (Handbook) [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.B. S. Petukhov, Heat Exchange and Resistance in the Laminar Flow of Liquids in Pipes [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Belov, Porous Metals in Machine Construction [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Polyaev, L. L. Morozova, E. V. Kharybin, and N. I. Avraamov, “Intensification of heat transfer in an annular channel,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 2, 86–90 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Maiorov, “Structure and resistance of a two-phase evaporating flow in porous materials,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Energ. Transp., No. 5, 126–133 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Maiorov, “Intensification of heat transfer in the evaporation of a flow in a channel with a porous high-thermal-conductivity filler,” Prom. Teplotekhnika,3, No. 4, 22–28 (1981).Google Scholar