Synthesis of thiophosphoryl-substituted derivatives of cycloalkanecarboxylic acids
- 24 Downloads
The 1-thiophosphorylated esters and nitriles of cycloalkanecarboxylic acids were obtained both by the direct reaction of derivatives of thiophosphorylacetic acids with α,ω-dihalogenoalkanes in the K2CO3/DMSO heterophasic system, and as a result of the reaction of the corresponding oxygen compounds with the Louson reagent.
Keywordscycloalkylthiophosphonates cycloalkylthiophosphinates cycloalkylphosphine sulfides thiophosphorylacetic acids cycloalkylation Louson reagent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. V. Kazakov, I. L. Odinets, L. V. Kovalenko, and T. A. Mastryukova, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., No. 9, 2150 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.P. V. Kazakov, I. L. Odinets, A. P. Laretina, T. M. Shcherbina, P. V. Petrovskii, L. V. Kovalenko, and T. A. Mastryukova, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., No. 8, 1873 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Kabachnik, T. A. Mastryukova, I. M. Aladzheva, P. V. Kazakov, L. V. Kovalenko, A. G. Matveeva, E. I. Matrosov, I. L. Odinets, E. S. Petrov, and M. I. Terekhova, Teor. Eksp. Khim., No. 3, 284 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Kabachnik, T. A. Mastryukova, and N. I. Kurochkin, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., No. 2, 193 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Braunstein, D. Matt, F. Mathey, and D. Thavard, J. Chem. Res. (M), 3041 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Issleib and G. Thomas, Chem. Ber.,93, No. 3, 803 (1960).Google Scholar