These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Austin, J. L.: 1962,Sense and Sensibilia, Oxford University Press, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Bach, Emmon: 1979, ‘Tenses and Aspects as Functions on Verb Phrases’, paper presented at the Stuttgart Conference on Tense and Aspect.Google Scholar
- Baker, C. L.: 1979, ‘Syntactic Theory and the Projection Problem’,Linguistic Inquiry 10, 533–81.Google Scholar
- Barwise, Jon: 1981, ‘Scenes and Other Situations’,Journal of Philosophy 78, 369–97.Google Scholar
- Barwise, Jon and John Perry: 1981, ‘Semantic Innocence and Uncompromising Situations’, in P. A. French, T. E. Uehling and H. K. Wettstein (eds.),Midwest Studies in Philosophy VI, University of Minnesota Press, pp. 387–404.Google Scholar
- Dretske, Fred: 1969,Seeing and Knowing, University of Chicago Press, Chicago.Google Scholar
- Williams, Edwin: 1977, ‘Across-the-Board Application of Rules’,Linguistic Inquiry 8, 419–23.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Co. 1983