Cosmic and geophysical noise in measurements of small displacements
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Small Displacement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Weber, Phys. Rev. Lett.,22, No. 24, 1320 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Amaldi and G. Pitsella, in: Astrophysics, Quanta, and the Theory of Relativity [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Adamyants et al., Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,15, No. 5, 277.Google Scholar
- 4.J. A. Tyson et al., Phys. Rev. Lett.,30, No. 20, 106 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.B. L. Brown et al., Phys. Rev. D,26, No. 6, 1209 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Panovskii and G. V. Braier, Statistical Methods in Meteorology [in Russian], Gidrometizdat, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986