Fluid velocity and pressure distributions along a pipe with holes
- 47 Downloads
Fluid velocity and pressure distributions, averaged over the cross section, are found for a finite straight pipe containing holes or a slit of constant area per unit length.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Pressure Distribution Unit Length Fluid Velocity Constant Area
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Petrov, Motion of a Fluid with a Variable Flow Rate along the Path [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Petrov, Hydraulics of Variable Mass [in Russian], Izd-vo KhGU, Kharkov (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Favre, Contribution à l'étude des courants liquids, Zürich (1933).Google Scholar
- 4.R. S. Kuznetskii, in: Scientific Proceedings of the “Giprostal'” Institute [in Russian], No. 9 (1967). p. 80.Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. Kuznetskii and S. U. Medyanaya, in: Scientific Proceedings of the VNIPI Institute [in Russian], No. 10 (1968), p. 128.Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Sedov, Similarity and Dimensional Methods in Mechanics, Academic Press, New York (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Kamke, Handbook of Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973