Differential primary sensors with phase-modulated output
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Primary Sensor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Gupalov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 4, 41 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Aleksandrov and V. I. Gupalov, Inventor's Certificate No. 1,130,736 (USSR), Otkryt. Izobret., No. 47 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Gupalov and S. N. Tsygan, Inventor's Certificate No. 1,130,808 (USSR), Otkryt. Izobret., No. 47 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Gupalov, Inventor's Certificate No. 1,164,612 (USSR), Otkryt. Izobret., No. 24 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Maevskii et al., Phase Metering Methods in Precision Distance Measurement [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.D. P. Luk'yanov (ed.), Laser Measurement Systems [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990