Analog method of measuring the derivatives of current-voltage characteristics of semiconducting devices
Radio Engineering Measurements
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Analog Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. E. Voronkov, S. P. Khodnevich, and A. D. Khodnevich, Electronic Engineering. Quality Control, Metrology, Standardization [in Russian], No. 5, 11 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Voronkov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 5, 50 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Shilo, Linear Integrated Circuits [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.R. S. Petukhov and L. L. Svetlichnaya, Electronic Industry [in Russian], No. 4, 58 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.B. R. Levin, Theory of Random Processes and Its Application in Radio Engineering [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Oppengeim and R. V. Shafer, Digital Signal Processing [in Russian], Svyaz', Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990