Investigation of aerodynamic characteristics of manganese ore
- 14 Downloads
The results of an investigation of the aerodynamic characteristics of manganese ore, ready for delivery from the pit and sorted out in fractions, are presented for the humidity range 1.3 to 8.5%. The formulas for computing the pressure drop in the bed, the velocity of start of fluidization, and the velocity of entrainment of the particles are also given.
KeywordsManganese Statistical Physic Pressure Drop Aerodynamic Characteristic Humidity Range
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Gel'perin, V. G. Ainshtein, and V. B. Kvasha, Fundamentals of Fluidization Technology [in Russian], Khimiya (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Zabrodskii, Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in a Fluidized Layer [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Leva, Fluidization [in Russian], Gostekhizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Syromyatnikov and V. F. Volkov, Processes in a Boiling Layer [in Russian], Metallurgizdat (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.O. M. Todes and M. É. Aérov, Hydraulic and Thermal Bases of Fluidized Layers [in Russian], Gosenergoizdat (1963).Google Scholar