Heat transfer in a dense moving layer in a cylindrical channel
- 10 Downloads
Analytical results are presented on the heat transfer to the layer with rod-type direct motion of the components in a cylindrical pipe; the solutions are analyzed and a comparison is made with experiment.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Direct Motion Cylindrical Channel Cylindrical Pipe
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Kalender'yan and V. V. Kornaraki, Methods of Increasing Heat Transfer in a Dense Moving Layer [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Beveridge and D. P. Haughey, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,15, No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Radestock and R. Jeschar, Chem. Ing. Tech.,24, No. 12 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. É. Aérov and O. M. Todes, Hydraulic and Thermal Principles of Equipments with Stationary and Fluidized Granular Beds [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Kunii and J. M. A. I. Smith, Chem. Eng. J.,6, No. 1 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.W. E. Olbrich and O. E. Potter, Chem. Eng. Sci.27, No. 9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Pushnov, I. I. Gel'perin, and A. M. Kagan, Trudy NIPI Azot. Prom. i Prod. Org. Sint.,14, 139 (1972).Google Scholar