Dissipative heating of a medium during rotation of a disk in a bounded space
- 13 Downloads
A method is proposed for calculating dissipative heating of a medium in a model of a turbine stage. Results of the calculation are compared with experiment.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Bounded Space Dissipative Heating Turbine Stage
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Dorfman, Hydrodynamic Resistance and Heat Emission for Rotating Bodies [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Zysina-Molozhen et al., Heat Transfer in Turbines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.I. T. Shvets and E. P. Dyban, Air Cooling of Gas-Turbine Elements [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Shcheglyaev, Steam Turbines [in Russian], GÉI, Moscow (1940).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. E. Makhovko et al., Teploénergetika, No. 7 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.B. L. Levchenko et al., Enhancement of Adjustability of K-100-90 Steam Turbines [in Russian], NIINFORMTYaZhMASh, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Shapiro et al., Élektricheskie Stantsii, No. 6 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Kamke, Handbook of Ordinary Differential Equations, Akad. Verl.-Ges. Geest und Portig, Leipzig (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978