Calculation of characteristics of a direct-current argon arc
- 22 Downloads
The radial temperature profile of a cylindrical argon arc is calculated by a method based on an elliptical approximation of the function σ(S).
KeywordsArgon Statistical Physic Temperature Profile Radial Temperature Elliptical Approximation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Sergienko and A. G. Shashkov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,19, No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Dresvin et al., Physics and Technology of Low-Temperature Plasma [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Grekov et al., Basic Properties of Certain Gases at High Temperatures. A Handbook [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Krinberg, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,3, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Steenbeck, Z. Phys.,33, 809 (1932).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Maecker, Z. Phys.,157, No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.M. E. Zarudi, Izv. Sibirsk. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk, Ser. 3, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Goldenberg, Brit. J. Appl. Phys.,10, No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978