A method for calculating heat capacity and thermal conductivity of liquids
- 48 Downloads
Methods employing easily obtainable empirical data are described for calculation of heat capacity, speed of sound, and thermal conductivity of liquids.
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Heat Capacity Empirical Data Calculate Heat Capacity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. P. Filippov, in: Physics and Physical Chemistry of Liquids [in Russian], No. 2, Izd. Mosk. Univ. Moscow (1972); No. 3 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.L. P. Filippov, in: The Equation of State of Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Vukalovich and I. I. Novikov, Thermodynamics [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.R. C. Reid and T. K. Sherwood, Properties of Gases and Liquids, 2nd ed., McGraw-Hill (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.N. B. Vargaftik, Handbook of Thermophysical Properties of Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Tomanovskaya and B. E. Kolotova, Freons [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.L. P. Filippov, in: Thermodynamics [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.L. P. Filipov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,47, No. 8 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.L. P. Filippov, Studies of Liquid Thermal Conductivity [in Russian], MGU, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.B. N. Kireev and N. F. Otpushchennikov, Zh. Fiz. Khim., No. 6 (1974).Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. A. Neruchev, V. V. Zotov, and N. F. Otpushchennikov, Zh. Fiz. Khim., No. 11 (1969).Google Scholar
- 12.A. Ya. Grishkov, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Krzhizhanovskii Institute of Power Engineering, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978