Design of submerged turbulent jets of gases of different densities
- 16 Downloads
We present results of a theoretical and experimental investigation of submerged gas jets in the range of density variations (ρj/ρe=0.05–10).
KeywordsStatistical Physic Experimental Investigation Density Variation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Abramovich, Theory of Turbulent Jets [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Abramovich, V. I. Bakulev, V. A. Golubev, and G. G. Smolin, “Investigation of turbulent submerged jets in a large range of temperature variations,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, No. 9, 1047 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.In: Investigation of Turbulent Jets of Air, Plasma, and Real Gases, G. N. Abramovich, (ed.), New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.Turbulent Mixing of Gas Jets, G. N. Abramovich (ed.), Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Golubev and V. P. Klimkin, “Investigation of turbulent submerged jets of gases of different densities,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,34, No. 3 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Vulis and V. P. Kashkarov, Theory of Jets of a Viscous Fluid [in Russian], Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.K. A. Malinovskii, Magn. Gidrodina., No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Ya. Bezmenov and V. S. Borisov, “Turbulent jet of air heated up to 4000°K,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, Avtom., No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Golubev, “Calculation of a turbulent jet with a very high temperature,” Inzh. Zh.,1, No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.G. N. Abramovich, O. V. Yakovlevsky, J. P. Smirnova, A. N. Secundov, and S. Yu. Krashennikov, An Investigation of the Turbulent Jets of Different Gases in a General Stream, Astronautica Acta, No. 14, Pergamon Press (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979