Certification method for standard thermoresistive voltage transducers
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Certification Method Voltage Transducer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Fedorov and V. V. Krestovskii, Metrological Service in the USSR, 4th Ed. [in Russian] (1983), p. 19.Google Scholar
- 2.GOST 8.072-82. GSI. State Special Standard and State Checking Scheme for Electrical Voltage Measuring Facilities at High Frequencies up to 3000 MHz.Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Fedorov, Diode Slide-Back Voltmeters [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Fedorov and V. V. Krestovskii, Modern Methods and Problems of Electrical and Magnetic Measurements [in Russian], All-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Metrology, Leningrad (1970), p. 26.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Krestovskii, Studies in the Field of Electrical Measurement [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Leningrad (1984), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 6.M. F. Malikov, Fundamentals of Metrology [in Russian], Izd. Komitet po Delam Mer i Izmer. Pribor pri Sov. Min. USSR (1948).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989