Nonlinear effects in the photon counting regime owing to the dead time and fluctuations of the excitation source
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Nonlinear Effect Excitation Source Dead Time
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Demchuk and M. A. Ivanov, Pulsed Spectrometry [in Russian], Univ. Izd., Minsk (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Gol'danskii et al., Statistics of Counts in Recording Nuclear Particles [in Russian], State Press for Physical-Mathematical Literature, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Bol'shakov, Statistical Problems in Separating Signal Flux from Noise [in Russian], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.D. R. Cox and W. L. Smith, Theory of Regeneration [Russian translation], Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Denisenko et al., Metrologiya, No. 6, 22 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Apanasovich and A. F. Chernyavskii, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,39, No. 5, 853 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989