Molecular rearrangements during the deformation of an oriented polycaproamide
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. G. Gafurov and I. I. Novak, “Conformational transformations during the deformation of oriented polyethylene fibers,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 170–172 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.U. G. Gafurov and I. I. Novak, “On the molecular mechanism of the deformation of oriented crystalline polymers,” Mekh. Polim., No. 4, 584–588 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Zhurkov, A. I. Slutsker, and A. A. Yastrebinskii, “Association of the elastic deformation of oriented polymers with their structure,” Fiz. Tverd. Tela,6, 3601–3607 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Jakeš, P. Schmidt, and B. Schneider, “On the structure and properties of polyamides. XVII. Interpretation of infrared spectra of polyamides in the planar extended chain conformation,” Coll. Czech. Chem. Commun.,30, No. 4, 966–1006 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Volkenshtein, Configurational Statistics of Polymer Chains [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Dashevskii, Conformations of Organic Molecules [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Kubo, Thermodynamics, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.U. G. Gafurov and I. I. Novak, “Influence of temperature on IR absorption bands which are sensitive to hydrogen bonding in Kapron,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,15, No. 4, 690–696 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Z. Gadzhiev, “Dependence of IR absorption frequencies on local intermolecular interaction,” Opt. Spektrosk.,23, No. 15, 722–725 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.P. G. Puranik, “Raman effect in mixtures of some esters with phenol and alcohols,” J. Chem. Phys.,26, No. 3, 601–603 (1957).Google Scholar
- 11.V. S. Kuksenko and A. I. Slutsker, “Association of disintegration and deformation in oriented polymers,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 43–47 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978