Possibility of producing standard samples of bicomplex permeability in the SHF range
Measurement of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPermeability Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Standard Sample
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Nikulina and N. L. Yatsynina, Izmer. Tekh., No. 10, 20 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.O. I. Gudkov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 2, 44 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Shvidchenko et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 516001 USSR; Otkryt. Izobret., No. 20 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Shvidchenko et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 732766 USSR; Otkryt. Izobret., No. 17 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Harrison, Electronic Structure and Properties of Solids [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988