Synchronizing the time and frequency standards at the Radio Astronomy Station, Physics Institute, USSR Academy of Sciences, with the state standard for time and frequency
Time and Frequency Measurements
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry State Standard Physics Institute Frequency Standard
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Il'in et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 995,062 (USSR), Otkryt. Izobret., No. 5 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Il'in et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,275, No. 4, 835 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Palii et al., Abstracts for the 8th All-Union Radio Astronomy Conference [in Russian], NTsBI Akad. Nauk SSSR, Pushchino (1975), p. 128.Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Davies et al., Nature, No. 315, 547 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Borisochkin and Yu. A. Fedorov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 1, 34 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Borisochkin and Yu. A. Fedorov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 2, 38 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Fedorov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 4, 32 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989