Angle, velocity, and acceleration converters
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Khrushchev, Electrical Machines of Automatic Systems [in Russian], 2nd Ed., Energoatomizdat, Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Smirnov, Microprocessor Devices and Systems, No. 4, 71 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Voolvet, Transducers in Digital Systems [Russian translation], Energoizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Domrachev and B. S. Meiko, Digital Angle Converters [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Kudryashov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 10, 9 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A. E. Zverev et al., Converters of Angular Motion Into Digital Code [in Russian], Energiya, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Kaplun and V. N. Kurchanov, Inventor's Certificate No. 1008659; Byul. Izobret., No. 12 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987