Heat transfer in the disperse film-boiling mode of cryogenic liquids
- 24 Downloads
The structural form of the dependence is obtained and results of generalizing test data on heat transfer in broad ranges of the change in uniqueness conditions are presented on the basis of a modified Reynolds flow model.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Test Data Structural Form Flow Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. P. Forslund and W. M. Rohsenow; Tech. Rep. No. 75312-44, MIT (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.S. J. Hynek, Doctoral Dissertation, MIT (April, 1969).Google Scholar
- 3.E. K. Kalinin, A. L. Korolev, and S. A. Yarkho, in: Fourth International Cryogenics Conference and Exhibition, Eindhoven (May, 1972).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Yarkho, N. V. Filin, et al., Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 3, Pt. 2, Minsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Styrikovich, A. I. Leont'ev, et al., Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 3, Pt. 2, Minsk (1976)Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Koshkin, É. K. Kalinin, et al., Nonstationary Heat Transfer [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.S. A. Yarkho, in: Questions of Modern Cryogenics [in Russian], Vneshtorgizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Subbotin et al., Teplofiz, Vys. Temp.,12, No. 4 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.D. B. Spalding, Convective Mass Transfer [Russian translation], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.Z. R. Gorbis, Heat Transfer and Hydromechanics of Disperse Throughflows [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 11.A. P. In'kov, A. A. Stat'ev, et al., in: Questions of Modern Cryogenics [in Russian], Vneshtorgizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar