Thermal conductivity of a fiberglass material with a complex spatial structure
- 21 Downloads
A method is given for calculating the thermal conductivity of a fiberglass material having a complicated spatial structure. This method can be applied up to the onset of pyrolysis.
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Pyrolysis Spatial Structure Fiberglass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Odelevskii, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.O. F. Shlenskii, Thermal Parameters of Fiberglass Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Dedyukhin and V. P. Stavrov, Pressed Fiberglass Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Handbook of Physicochemical Parameters for Oxides [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Bil' and M. D. Avtokratova, Plast. Massy, No. 10 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979