Mathematical model of column drying
- 21 Downloads
Differential equations are proposed to describe the drying of a finely disperse homogeneous material in a pneumatic drying column. A method of numerical solution is suggested.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Mathematical Model Statistical Physic Drying Homogeneous Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Fedorov, Theory and Calculation of Drying Processes under Fluidized Conditions [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Filippov and P. I. Shishov, in: Aerodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer in Disperse Flows [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967), p. 12.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Sheiman and V. I. Kasper, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,6, No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.I. L. Lyuboshits, V. A. Sheiman, and É. G. Tutova, Heat-Transfer Apparatus of Fluidized-Bed Type [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. Valkharzh, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,5, No. 11 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Lykov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,18, No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Bakhvalov, Numerical Methods [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.G. K. Lisovaya and K. N. Shabalin, Khim. Prom., No. 11 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977