Mathematical model of column drying
- 16 Downloads
Differential equations are proposed to describe the drying of a finely disperse homogeneous material in a pneumatic drying column. A method of numerical solution is suggested.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Mathematical Model Statistical Physic Drying Homogeneous Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Fedorov, Theory and Calculation of Drying Processes under Fluidized Conditions [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Filippov and P. I. Shishov, in: Aerodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer in Disperse Flows [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967), p. 12.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Sheiman and V. I. Kasper, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,6, No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.I. L. Lyuboshits, V. A. Sheiman, and É. G. Tutova, Heat-Transfer Apparatus of Fluidized-Bed Type [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. Valkharzh, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,5, No. 11 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Lykov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,18, No. 4 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Bakhvalov, Numerical Methods [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.G. K. Lisovaya and K. N. Shabalin, Khim. Prom., No. 11 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977