A universal method of determining slack in a sprayer-cone
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Universal Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Segalovich, Tr. TsNITA, No. 44, 67 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.All-Union State Standard 2789-73 (ST SÉV 638-77): Roughness, Parameters and Characteristics [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.R. E. Reason, Report on the Measurement of Roundness, Rank Taylor Hobson (1966), p. 127.Google Scholar
- 4.R. E. Reason, The Measurement of Surface Texture, Rank Taylor Hobson (1970), p. 11.Google Scholar
- 5.Talyrond 200 System Operator's Handbook, Part 21, p. 1, and Part 33, p. 1, Rank Taylor Hobson (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988