Differential method of measuring the strains of polymers
- 13 Downloads
A method of measuring the strains of polymers based on an apparatus approximation of viscoelasticity operators by constants is considered. The constants are assigned as high-accuracy elements in input devices of the measurement circuit, which realizes the isolation and amplification of signals depending on the errors of the approximation.
KeywordsPolymer Input Device Differential Method Measurement Circuit Viscoelasticity Operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Bridgman, Physics of High Pressure, Dover (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.B. G. Britkov and A. M. Zotov, Zavod. Lab.,36, 603 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Chernyshov, Zavod. Lab.,37, 341 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Pronchenko and Yu. P. Stepanenko, Mashinovedenie, No. 3, 63 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. P. Stepanenko, Inventor's Certificate USSR 280015, Otkrytiya, Izobreteniya, Prom. Obraztsy, Tovarnye Znaki,27, 199 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Mason, Properties of Polymers and Nonlinear Acoustics, Vol. 2B, Academic Press (1970).Google Scholar