Characteristic features of the deformation process on creep and secondary creep of polymers under conditions of monaxial tensioning. Part I
- 19 Downloads
Experiments carried out in the field of linear and nonlinear creep of a filled polyethylene and Teflon resin, including two complete cycles of creep and deformation recovery at monaxial tensioning, show that the bulk deformations ϑ(t) change nonmonotonically, and relationships computed by summation of terms containing a function of time cannot be used to approximate the deformation.
KeywordsPolymer Polyethylene Characteristic Feature Deformation Process Complete Cycle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Solomko, Mekh. Polim., No. 6, 1031 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. N. Rabotnov, I. A. Shubin, and P. L. Kuprienko, USSR Author's Certificate No. 152,580; Byul. Izobret., No. 1 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Vakulenko, Yu. N. Litov, and V. M. Chebanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,175, No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Keiser, Arch. Eisenhüttenw., Nos. 1–2, (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ya. Dzene and A. V. Putans, Mekh. Polim., No. 5, 947 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Naimark, A. G. Zatsepin, and I. V. Shamov, Mekh. Polim., No. 2, 352 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Litov, in: Studies on Elasticity and Plasticity. 7 [in Russian], Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar