The difference method of solving the conjugate problem of heat exchange during gas flow in a thick-walled channel between communicating vessels
- 9 Downloads
An algorithm is developed for the numerical solution of a nonlinear system of differential equations describing the processes of gasdynamics and heat exchange during the transfer of gas from vessel to vessel through a flat, annular, or cylindrical channel with walls of finite thickness.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Statistical Physic Nonlinear System Heat Exchange Difference Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. T. Aldoshin, in; Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 2, Inst. Teplomassoobmena Akad. Nauk BSSR (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.I. S. Zhitomirskii and A. G. Podol'skii, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,24, No. 1 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.G. T. Aldoshin, V. I. Zhuk, and K. M. Shlyakhtina, in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 1, Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Koshkin, É. K. Kalinin, G. A. Dreitser, and S. A. Yarkho, Nonsteady Heat Exchange [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.S. K. Godunov and V. S. Ryaben'kii, Difference Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, Boundary Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.S. K. Godunov, Zh. Vychis. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,2, No. 6 (1962).Google Scholar