Solution of conjugate problem in successive intervals
- 10 Downloads
The conjugate problem is solved for nonsteady heat transfer through a plane wall with convective heat transfer at the edges.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Convective Heat Convective Heat Transfer Plane Wall
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Kalinnikov, “Experimental investigation of heát transfer in horizontal rectangular channel with small reduced thermal-section length”, in: Automatic Control Systems in the Petroleum and Gas Industries (Proceedings of the All-Union Scientific-Research and Design Institute of Complex Automation of the Oil and Gas Industry) [in Russian], No. 5, Nedra, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Shumakov and L. D. Kalinnikov, “Correspondence of heat-transfer coefficients in steady and non-steady processes”, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,25, No. 5 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Kruzhilin, “Thermal boundary layers”, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,6, No. 3 (1936).Google Scholar
- 4.B. S. Petukhov, Heat Transfer and Drag in Laminar Fluid Flows in Tubes [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Kalinnikov, “Solution of inverse heat-conduction problem with piecewise-linear approximation of boundary conditions”, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,9, No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978