Effect of the relative position of terrestrial stations on the error of time scale comparison along satellite channels
Time and Frequency Measurements
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Relative Position Scale Comparison Terrestrial Station
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Kawase, J. Radio Res. Lab.,34, No. 142, 43 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. D. Ivanova et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 10, 23 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Boiko et al., Design, Equalization, and Accuracy Estimation of Geodesic Space Grids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Ya. Kantor et al., Satellite Broadcasting [in Russian], Radio i Syvaz', Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.Report in: Standard Time and Frequency Signals [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990