An approximate galerkin method in quasilinear equations of mathematical physics
- 12 Downloads
The solution of the quasilinear heat-conduction equation is considered by averaging the variable coefficient and by the Bubnov-Galerkin method.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Mathematical Physic Galerkin Method Variable Coefficient Quasilinear Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics, MacMillan, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.L. S. Leibenzon, Collection of Papers [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Khalikov, “Application of an approximate method to solving problems of unstable oil filtration,” Tr. MINKh i GP Fiz. Gidrodin. Neft. Plasta, No. 57 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Khalikov, “Solution of a group of nonlinear problems in field theory,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 7 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.T. A. Andreeva, A. A. Berezovskii, and S. P. Grekov, “On a quasilinear equation of heat conduction,” in: Nonlinear Boundary-Value Problems in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Izv. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979