Mathematical methods for solution of nonstationary radiant-convective heat-exchange problems
- 12 Downloads
A new analytical method is developed for solution of nonstationary radiant-convective heat-exchange problems in a moving, viscous, absorbing, radiating, and anisotropically scattering medium. The method is applied to solution of the problem for a semiinfinite body.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Mathematical Method Semiinfinite Body
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Surinov, “Integral equations of transfer theory for radiation in an absorbing and anisotropically scattering medium,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,5, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Surinov, “Some general questions on heat-exchange theory,” in: Tr. Mosk. Tekh. Inst. Pishch. Promyshl.,15, Vopr. Tepl. Perenosa, 3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Kobyshev, “Methods of calculation for nonlinear problems of nonstationary thermal conductivity,” Tr. MÉSI, Vychisl. Mat. Statist. Mot. Slozhn. Sistem, Part II (1974), p. 92.Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Sedov, Mechanics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Vols. I, II, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases, Pergamon (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.Heat Exchange Theory (Terminology) (A Handbook of Recommended Terms) [in Russian], 83rd Ed., Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar