Optimal order of testing of instruments with structural redundancy
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Optimal Order Structural Redundancy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. B. Pushkin et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 1, 18 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.International Standard SI 48-77. Metrology. Stability and Metrological Reliability of Measuring Instruments. Terms and Definitions. Methodological Guidelines of the Council for Mutual Economic Aid (COMECON) [in Russian] (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.All-Union State Standard GOST 27.002-83. Reliability in Engineering. Terms and Definitions [in Russian] (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Anufrienko, Izmer. Tekh., No. 11, 72 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Titenko, Nadezhn. Kontr. Kachestva, No. 6 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988