Measurement of the activity of152Eu
Measurement of Ionizing Radiation
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Khol'nov et al., [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980), p. 136.Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Baerg, Nucl. Instrum. Methods,112, 143 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Sakhadzhiya, 2nd International Symposium on Methods for Preparing and Measuring Standard Sources and Solutions, Budapest (1984), p. 287.Google Scholar
- 4.M. F. Yudin et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 4, 8 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Rytz, Int. J. Appl. Rad. Isot.,34, 1047 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989