Effect of a gas cavity on a pressure surge in a hydraulic line
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Hydraulic Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. S. Martin, “Entrapped air in pipelines,” 2nd Int. Conf. Pressure Surges, Cranfield (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bordnikov, T. S. Kozyreva, and V. A. Pantyukhin, “Study of processes involving in the filling of a pipeline with fluid,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Aviats. Tekh., No. 3 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Kitagawa, “A method of absorption for surge pressure in conduits,” Bull. JSME,22, No. 165 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.S. P. Aktershev and A. V. Fedorov, “Increase in hydraulic shock pressure in a pipe in the presence of a localized volume of gas,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Charnyi, Unsteady Motion of a Real Fluid in Pipes [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991