An unusual new reaction of α-olefins with magnesiumn-alkyl derivatives catalyzed by Cp2ZrCl2
- 28 Downloads
The reaction of organomagnesium compounds (OMC) containing alkyl radicals of normal structure with α-olefins, resulting in the formation of alkenylorganomagnesium compounds and accompanied by hydride transfer was discovered and systematically investigated. A scheme providing for the formation of zirconacyclopentane complexes was proposed for the mechanism of the reaction.
Keywordssynthesis catalysis α-olefins organomagnesium compounds zirconium complex mechanism zirconacyclopentanes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. M. Dzhemilev, O. S. Vostrikova, and R. I. Sultanov,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 218 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.U. M. Dzhemilev, O. S. Vostrikova, R. M. Sultanov, A. G. Kukovinets, and L. M. Kahlilov,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 9, 2053 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.U. M. Dzhemilev, O. S. Vostrikova, and R. M. Sultanov,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 6, 1430 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Sultanov, R. G. Gaimaldinov, and R. R. Muslukhov,Proceedings of the All-Union Conference on Use of Metal Complex Catalysis in Organic Synthesis [in Russian], Ufa (1989), p. 40.Google Scholar
- 5.U. M. Dzhemilev, R. M. Sultanov, R. G. Gaimaldinov, R. R. Muslukhov, S. I. Lomakina, and G. A. Tolstikov,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 4, 980 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Lindner,Adv. Heterocycl. Chem.,39, 237 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.J. M. Manriquez, D. R. McAlister, R. D. Sanner, and J. E. Bercaw,J. Am. Chem. Soc.,100, No. 9, 2716 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.P. S. Braterman and R. J. Cross,Chem. Soc. Rev.,2, No. 3, 271 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.W. Strohmeier and F. Seifert,Chem. Ber.,94, 2356 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.U. M. Dzhemilev, A. G. Kukovinets, and G. A. Tolstikov,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 6, 1379 (1978).Google Scholar