Experimental acceptance control of optoelectronic coupling channels
Measurement of Electric and Magnetic Quantities
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Coupling Channel Experimental Acceptance Acceptance Control
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Hodapp, Electronics,49, No. 5, 105 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Olschewski, Electronics,49, No. 17, 81 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.M. D. Aksenenko et al., in: Abstracts of Conference on Application of Optoelectronic Devices in Intraobject Data Collecting Systems [in Russian], VNII Mezhotraslevoi Informatsii, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Gonorovskii, Radio-Engineering Circuits and Signals [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Hage et al., Application of Optoelectronic Devices [Russian translation], (Yu. R. Nosov, ed.) Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Dianov (ed.), Principles of Optical Fiber Communications [Russian translation], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.M. D. Hauch and D. V. Morgan, eds., Optical Fiber Communications, Devices, Circuits, and Systems [Russian translation], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Volchkov, I. A. Gerbin, and V. P. Dmitriev, Radiotekhnika, No. 3, 78 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988