Polyfluorophosphinazines in the synthesis of asymmetric polyfluoroketazines
- 18 Downloads
A new method has been developed for the preparation of asymmetric polyfluoroketazines based on the reaction of polyfluorodialkyl ketone trialkylphosphinazines with perhaloketones. 1-Hydro-1,1,5,5-tetra(trifluoromethyl)-2-pentafluoroethyl-3,4-diaza-2,5-pentadiene and 1-hydro-1,1,5-tri(trifluoromethyl)-5-difluorochloromethyl-2-pentafluoroethyl-3,4-diaza-2,5-pentadiene were obtained in high yield.
Keywordspolyfluorophosphinazines synthesis polyfluoroketazines
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ikeda, Y. Kogame, and M. Okohare,J. Org. Chem. 50, No. 19, 3640 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Fokin, A. F. Kolomiets, and N. V. Vasil'ev,Usp. Khim., No. 3, 398 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Kolbah and D. Koruncev,Houben-Weyl's Methoden der Organischen Chemie, Vol. 10, Thieme Verlag, Stuttgart (1967), p. 89.Google Scholar
- 4.D. M. Gale, W. J. Middleton, and C. G. Krespan,J. Am. Chem. Soc. 88, No. 1, 36 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.M. D. Bargamova, L. S. German, and E. I. Mysov,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 5, 1215 (1989).Google Scholar