Statistical characteristics of the noise error of orthogonal phase meters with clipped signals
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Statistical Characteristic Noise Error Orthogonal Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Pestrakov, Electronic Phase Systems [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Lopardin and M. K. Chmykh, Inventor's Certificate No. 928247, Byull. Izobret., No. 18 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.M. K. Chmykh, Inventor's Certificate No. 928252, Byull. Izobret., No. 18 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. K. Chmykh, Metrologiya, No. 6, 43 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.B. R. Levin, Theoretical Principles of Statistical Radio Engineering [in Russian], Book 1, Sov. Radio, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.M. K. Cymykh, Avtometriya, No. 5, 50 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986